Made Fabernum the "location of choice" for all new characters.
Removed the random option from the select starting location screen.
Added some new info on the starting location screen.
Fledglings can no longer construct or repair placeables (including towers).
Santa is now in Fabernum and the Tindremic populace, in following their traditions, have picked a house to pillage: be sure to take part in the looting while it lasts!
Bank upgrades now require more resources, which will in turn give more
Tier 2 and Tier 3 are now a bit more expensive.
Fixed a typo when using a combat move without enough stamina.
Fixed an issue which caused the tower UI to not show the max hp.
Fixed an issue in the tower UI that made it so that the cluster cost did not include the cost of keep NPCs.
Fixed an issue where it would take a long time before a captured city would become officially under the control of the capturing guild.
Fixed some issues with The Sword of Tears.
Fixed an animation issue that made the overhead strike and spear stance run a lot faster on clients than it should.
Cleaned up some synch issues with overhead strike.
Fixed some issues with placeables: it is now possible to place them in houses and easier to place them in tunnels.
Fixed an issue where you could extract banked items.
Fixed a bug where you could not damage a tower past a certain defense level with melee.
Weapon damage and weight slightly changed.
Fireball range and visuals adjusted.
Keeping a good relationship with your citizens can be worth the reward!
The options does not cost any points; however, the magistrates will check to see how many players there are in their town. The number of players will be transformed into Prominence and sent to the controlling guild. The number of PP the city will give your guild will start at a negative value meaning a city with little or no players in it will cost PP rather then generate it for your guild. Trial accounts do not count as members of your city when this is calculated.
This means that you should try to keep your city filled with players to make sure that it produces Prominence for your guild!
• You can now add friends to your house, even if they are not online!
• Fixed house build issues, structures should now fully complete without issue.
• Fixed some building issues – more people helping should help more!
• Removed the ‘work’ messages when building.
• Stats for building structures should now correctly work.
• Fixed an issue where some houses wouldn't update their collision once built.
• A number of changes and tweaks to spawns and creatures have been made.
• Rebuild the calculation around tower connection it should now be a lot safer and faster.
• Fixed issues around tower connection to keep.
• Fixed scaling on the keep map, it should now be a lot more accurate.
• Fixed tower UI issue where it was not showing the right amount of towers in a cluster.
• All items will now be placed using the same system as the towers. This includes siege-weapons/fires/portables and game tables.
• Fixed an issue with mail, the mail system is now back online.
• Towers can now be used to take cities and towns!
• HP of towers has been increased; defence will work much better now too.
• All guilds will now clean up guild members with a rank of 0 or lower and make that rank 1.
• Fixed an issue where some towers would find towers of the same guild to be "enemy towers" thereby stopping them from growing.
• All items have had their mesh fixed to resolve floating.
• Weapons hitting houses will now take twice the damage to their durability.
• Fixed issue with towers that wouldn't correctly update their materials.
• Fixed an issue where a tower to got destroyed would spawn 2 fractured meshes.
• Fixed some issues with stats, they should now update more correctly.
• Guild storages npc’s should now correctly respawn!
version 1.60.00.00 - Release TERRITORY CONTROL
Changelog - Conquest of Nave Version 1.60.00.00 Notice of DirectX update:
Make sure you are running the latest version DirectX to avoid issues.
This note may not be final.
ADDITIONS AND CHANGES ------
General Changes and Additions:
This content bring us the Conquest of Nave (Territory Control & Prominence/Stat system) which can be read about here
Houses will now connect with a guild only if they have a guildstone.
Transfering a house will now move the guildstone to the chest of the house.
Because of the new rule one-stone-per-guild every guildstone will have been moved to the chest of that house when the server starts.
Only the guildleader can now place guild-stones.
Houses containing a guildstone will now be guild-flagged.
You can no longer start a trade with someone who is in combatmode.
Rebuilt the system for tracing handle-hits, it should now be a lot more exact even with longer weapons.
Auto-deconstruction timer on game-tables have been reduced to 6min.
All building decay has been reduced from 48h to 12h.
The leave guild timer for members have been changed from 8h to 1h.
Canceling a war will now cost 200 PP for the guild that ends the war.
Kicking a guild-member that is online will now trigger a 1h cooldown before he is kicked. If the member is offline he/she will be instantly kicked.
Skill book Concentration II and III added
Stat system added, hundreds of secret stats to unlock tied to events
Some spells tweaked in damage and range.
Scythe weapon heads added to crafting
New axe head types added to crafting
Nite Queen spawn and stats changed
Greater Kimuru spawn and stats changed
Various weapons rebalanced
Fixed a bug that made it possible for players that just got loaded to end up in a invisible mode for other players.
Mounted left swing fixed
HouseFriends will now correctly be cleared when a player transfers his house or the house destroyed.
Clean up of houses that get destroyed should now work a lot better.
Fixed an issue where guild-acronyms could stay even if you left your guild
Made the placing of loot bags a lot safer.
You should now correctly be reported as a tresspasser if you enter someone elses house without being their friend or in their guild.
House->Guild connection rebuilt and should now be a lot safer.
Notice: We can't stress this enough. When the launcher is running the patch installer, let it run its course. It will take some time to apply the patch and it might seem like the installer is doing nothing, but it is working. If you reboot or kill the patcher process you run the risk of corrupting you installation, forcing you to do a full reinstall.
As always, the Patch Notes are posted a little bit ahead of the actual patch.
ADDITIONS AND CHANGES ------
The security of houses, keeps, and towers has been reworked. This does not include palisade and palisade gates.
There are some new rules to the houses:
If you lock one door, all doors will become closed and locked; you will no longer need lock every door.
If you lock one chest, all chests will become locked; you will no longer need to lock each chest on it's own.
Anyone inside of a locked and closed house who is not the owner/guildmate/friend of the house will be teleported to the outside of the house entrance.
If you have the key to a house and open the door using 'R' the door will open but remain locked. When the door is closed it will also still be locked.
Rebuilt the targeting for using things inside the house.
Fixed an issue with chests that couldn't be used because they were too far away from the center of the house.
Placing houses should now be a bit easier: if you are not targeting a house spot exactly the system will find the closest house spot and turn you in its direction.
Fixed an issue where items could become "invisible" if you had 2 one-handed items equipped and equipped another item.
Items that were lost due to the aforementioned bug with weapon equipment will now be restored on your first login after patching. They will all be placed in the upper leftmost spot of your inventory, and will therefore stack on top of eachother.
Players will now be thrown off of their mount if they are encumbered while riding.
Stable-UI will now close when you move too far away from the equerry.
Potential fix for the prediction system if a player does not restart their client after a server reboot.
Fixed several issues when using magic on mounts.
Removed the "too close" check when using doors.
The amount of speed a mount loses when riding uphill has been decreased.