Forsworn, the first Legends of
Norrath expansion, is available now!
- Over 230 new game cards
- 22 new loot cards each for EQ and EQII available in Forsworn digital Booster Packs
- 10 new single-player scenarios with new reward cards
- 2 new custom avatar races: Iksar & High Elf
- 4 Forsworn digital Starter Decks
Legends of Norrath is now available in French and German!
- New formats for Casual Games:
Multiplayer is here!
New 2 vs 2 Multiplayer format.
New Raid format with 2-player and 4-player raids.
New Hosted Raid format with 2 vs Host
Highlander format - players may have no more than one of any card in their deck.
No Rares format - players may not have any R-rarity cards in their draw deck.
Oathbound-only and Forsworn-only format - players may have only Oathbound or Forsworn cards in their deck.
- When you mouse over a card in your hand, the cost in power and adjustment
to your faction is displayed on your avatar.
- The raid button now has a tooltip that indicates the total combined attack and defense of both sides at a quest.
- Hover over the chat log in a match to temporarily expand it.
- Units on the playmat now indicate their allegiance: Red = enemy, Blue = friendly, Green = yours.
- There is new preference, "Auto select first action" that defaults to On. When set to Off, double-clicking on a card with multiple available actions will bring up a list of available actions on the card rather then execute the first one.
- Scenarios now have 3 levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium, and Hard. Earn up to four reward cards per scenario by beating it on Easy or Medium with an avatar of each archetype. Hard is more difficult than scenarios were when Oathbound was released. Complete a scenario on Hard to receive a foil version of the reward card for that scenario! You can earn up to four foil reward cards per scenario by beating it with an avatar of each archetype on Hard.
Clockwork Spider: removed Animal trait, added Construct trait.
Clockwork Enigma: added Construct trait.
Collecting Gnoll Bounty: changed game text, light units now get +1 defense, shadow units now get +1 attack.
Cyndra and Wood Elf custom avatar #1: now gets damage bonus when defending only.
Furious Berserker: base attack changed to 0.
Giant Field Rat: base health changed to 1.
- /r (reply) and /rt (reply to) have been added to chat commands.
- You can now change your Want/Trade settings from the Create Posted Trade and Create Trade windows.
- Filter by Rarity option added to Posted Trades window.
- New playmat backgrounds added! Select your background in Preferences.
- Scenario and Raid AI avatars now have an information button to view victory conditions.
- Confirmation prompt added to the Deck Builder when you select "Clear Deck".
- Fix for Scenario 6 AI getting stuck in a loop.
- Minor text revisions to some Oathbound cards to clarify their use in multiplayer games.